Caption Your YouTube Videos
Rates: $25 for videos up to 5 minutes; $40 for videos up to 10 minutes; $4 per audio minute for videos over 10 minutes
Our caption editors manually create a time-coded text of your video (delivery format: .srt for YouTube)
Captions carefully placed for appropriate reading time rate
Sound effects and speaker ID included in captions
100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
Two day turnaround available
Choose the appropriate captioning service to suit your needs, and email your preference and a link to your video to be captioned. If you are captioning a music video, please attach a lyric sheet.
We will send back an email confirmation with an expected time of delivery, and a PayPal invoice.
Payment is due prior to captioning service.
Upon of completion of captioning your video, we will email back an (srt.) file. Follow these simple directions:
- Log into your YouTube account,
- Choose the corresponding video
- Click captions
- Add your caption file (.srt for YouTube)
Send a link of captioned video to clients and friends and/or embed in a website.
Questions? Email us or phone (503) 970-3371
Benefits of captioning your videos:
- There are an estimated 17 million Americans who are deaf or hearing impaired. As long as they can feel vibrations they can feel the rhythm of music and enjoy music just like hearing people. "The perception of the musical vibrations by the deaf is likely every bit as real as the equivalent sounds, since they are ultimately processed in the same part of the brain”. And lyrics, of course, are poetry to be shared.
- Captions added to YouTube are indexed by both Google and YouTube, boosting rank and allowing higher placement within search results. Studies have shown that captions significantly increase YouTube views.
- Transcripts are a textual representation of the spoken content in video and audio. Because search engines crawl text, not watch videos, a transcript enables search engines to understand the subject matter of videos.
- Subtitles and captions have been related to higher comprehension skills when compared to viewers watching the same media without them.
While we are a music company, we can caption almost any video, such as, for songs, documentaries, educational, wedding videos, business, advertising, etc. Here are some examples of our captioning services:
How It Works:
Get your music on YouTube!
We also offer a low cost way to get your music in front of the YouTube audience. While making a music video can be very expensive, we can put together a video slideshow with your song using your pics, public domain photos or purchasing royalty free stock photos for under $200 per song. This additional exposure can greatly increase your download sales and generate more interest in your music.
Additionally, we will close caption your slideshow for even more accessibility on the web!
Here is an example from one of our clients,
Institute for the Study of Knowledge Management in Education (ISKME)
In addition to music related videos, we can supply editing and proof reading of existing video. See our expanding client list below.
We will be adding more video services soon!